Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Soy-Mirin Glazed Tofu with Peanut Sauce from Vegan Yum Yum

Here is another recipe I have been really wanting to try. This turned out to be a fabulous recipe. I had to substitute some things based on my refrigerator and my daughter's allergy issues. I used frozen green beans and soynut butter as substitutes. I am blogging from my phone today so I have literally just pasted the link address below. But definitely check out this blogger/author's page. I love the step by step approach that she has included in her beautiful cookbook and app. Lolo is fantastic!!
http://veganyumyum.com/2007/04/soy-mirin-tofu-over-rice-with-broccoli-and-peanut-sauce/

1 comment:

omgoshimvegan said...

Drooling. I really should eat a little before looking at all the great food during vegan mofo.